Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Emma and Joel...

So much to Blog...so little time!! I am excited because I have so many new images I just don't know what to do with them all!

I have to start with my first wedding of the season, Emma and Joel. They were a really cute, and fun couple. You can see what a crack-up the guys are in the photos, and that makes weddings so much fun! Thank you to Emma, Joel and their families for letting me celebrate your special day with you.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Here are a few of my favorites..



5 Comments:

Blogger Jeanette Krzyzek said...

Glad your year is off to a fast start! It'll certainly keep you busy. Great images... looks like a fun bunch of people. Can't wait to see more.

Ciao for now,
your Cuz
j

8:49 PM  
Blogger Cosima Swifka said...

Hey thanks Pearl!

8:53 PM  
Blogger erin kate said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:36 PM  
Blogger erin kate said...

That looked like a fun wedding! Very nice images. I love the one of the guys laughing!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Loved it!
You captured great energy, great composition with style and grace; awesome job!

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home